Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And Then it Just Hit Me...

Hello,
Today it hit me that my "Big Bro" is gone. I received a letter from his mom in Arizona, which was very touching and I also received paperwork from the county lawyer to separate the estate. I didn't think I would have such a rough time with it, but I am. I feel like I'm becoming unglued and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and pull the comforter over my head and not get up for a few weeks.

I just wish I would have been able to say goodbye. All I can do now is wait until I see him again in Heaven and tell him I missed him.

Love your loved ones no matter what!

Love,
Calla

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hug. I don't know exactly what you're going through, no one can. I know that my sadness with my nephew keeps hitting at odd times even when I think I'm doing ok. Some days I just don't want to get out of bed. I'm thinkng of you and your family. If you ever want to talk, I'm available (I'm also moving to CB in May so I'd love to get together and hang out).

~Rachel (Brown) Plews (we went to church together a long long time ago).

Cristi said...

I'm so sorry Calla!! I agree - we must always express love to those we care about!

HailerStar said...

*Hugs you*
Sorry, didn't know about your bro til I just read your blog just today. My condolences and heartfelt prayers.
Much Love,

H.