Sunday, March 15, 2009

Road Trip

So I get these little itches for road trips and I have a really big one now! I don't know if it's the super nice weather or what, but I want to throw my junk in the trunk, get my hubby in the passenger seat(he hates driving our car) and just go!!! I REALLY want to go back out west. I love it almost as much as I love the east coast. Jeff has never been to Wyoming or Utah so I want to take a week(so we don't have to rush) and just drive! Maybe stay at my best friends in Wyoming and then continue on to Utah. I would love to go to SLC, see my best friend and her new lil' family, see friends from home and college. I think it sounds stinkin' fun and Jeff said he's even up to it!!!

We haven't had our honeymoon yet since we got married in winter and the weather is just unpredictable around here. We were talking about flying to SLC and then driving from there to L.A. via Nevada to see Jeff's brother's family. I'll keep you posted on what happens with the trip:-) I know we want to do it before Jeff goes to basic so we have some time together and with family.

Well I'm off, my amazing hubby comes back home tomorrow!! YAY!! It's so sad we've been apart 5 days and I'm depressed, how in the world am I going to handle 8 weeks of basic??? OI!!

Love,
Calla

P.S.
I'm praying really hard we get sent to either Hill Air Force Base in Utah or Denver for our first orders!

0 comments: