Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Firsts

These are my firsts. If I tag you it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers, and fill yours in--because INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW. Then tag me back (as well as anyone else whose "firsts" you want to know about. . . .).

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Caleb Massie, thanks buddy!

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Nope

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? Oh dear! Ummm...Smirnoff?

4. What was your FIRST job? Pretzelmaker

5. What was your FIRST car? My mom's old Ford Tempo

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one yet

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jeff, wondered when he was going to be home.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs. Nelson Underwood Elementary

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Salt Lake City to visit my sister

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk? I have no clue! They all lived in Woodbury with us so when we moved I lost contact.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Taurus's house in 2nd grade I think

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Jodi

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My dad and stepmoms, I was their flower girl. They would have been married 20yrs yesterday

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Let the dogs out

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Sweetfest

16. FIRST tattoo? The one on my right shoulder, memory of my father.

17. FIRST piercing? when I was 5

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? No where yet

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Ghost

20. When was your FIRST detention? In 6th grade, I was ALWAYS getting put in ISS

21. What was the first state you lived in? Illinois

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Miss Patricia Neale...My favorite Canadian!!

23. If you had one wish, what would it be? Bill free

24. What is the FIRST thing you would learn if you had the chance? Spanish

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? Nope, we went totally two different ways!

26. What was the first sport that you were involved in? Soccer.

27. What were the first lessons you ever took? Flute in 5th grade

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Get my stinkin' shoes off!!

29. Who was your first kiss? Brendon Certoma, first boyfriend/fiance as well when I was 18

30. Who was your first crush? John in 2nd grade

0 comments: