Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dusting Off the Good Book

So tonight the Elders and one of the members from our ward came to our weekly date night and the member challenged Jeff to read the Book of Mormon. We've been reading the Doctrine and Covenants as a couple every night, so we kind of went backwards...oops:-P
Book of Mormon Pictures, Images and Photos


After they left I was on a mission, a mission to find a reading chart! We have one for the Doctrine and Covenants and also have one for the New Testament that they had available at an LDS store I went to in Chicago. I was pleasantly surprised on what I found!

My friend introduced me to SugarDoodle I love it!!!! I found a family chart on there and then I went and googled Book of Mormon reading chart and found one on about.com which I printed off on card stock (you know your Mormon if you have cardstock on hand!)

Well I'm off, Jeff has already started reading...WOOOHHHOO!!!!!

Love,
Calla

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Good for you guys, Calla!!

Suzanne said...

That is so cool Calla. Maybe I should get one for me as well. I read but I need to keep up with it. Love it. Suzanne