Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things...Stupid Facebook!

I got tagged three times!!! DANG!! I'm not going to tag anyone else because that's just mean:-P



1. I've been engaged twice

2. Met my husband while working at the zoo.

3. Hated my husband with a passion when I first met him.

4. If you would have told me I would have married Jeff I would have laughed in your face!!

5. I've been playing the flute since I was ten years old.

6. I started out at SVU as a major in Family Life so I could work for LDS Family Services.

7. Graduate with an Associates in Business Administration

8. Still want to finish my degree in Family Life, just gotta find somewhere good to do it.

9. I want no more than four children, one of them has to be a girl!

10. I'm a die hard hockey freak!!! Didn't attend my first game until I was a sophomore in college now I'm addicted(thanks Ang!)

11. I'm finally figuring out my natural hair color(I'm too lazy to color it)

12. There is a grand total of six kids in my family

13. I'm preparing to go the templeThe Omaha (Winter Quarters), Nebraska Temple Pictures, Images and Photos

14. I've never gotten a speeding ticket or any ticket for that matter

15. I'm the only child between my mom and dad

16. I'm a true blue daddies girl!! I'm the only girl he has:-D

17. Someday I want to live in the country

18. I don't know where I'll be living this time next year(thank you Air Force!)

19. I had my first kiss at the age of 18

20. I had my first boyfriend at the age of 18

21. I'm a Mary Kay Consultant, with dreams of driving a pink Cadillac Escalade(yes we have those!)pink escalade Pictures, Images and Photos

22. I want to have a Siberian Husky and Wiener Dog:-D

23. I love all types of music from classical to death metal.

24. I still have yet to go on a honeymoon with my husband

25. I love having a small portion of my family around, even when I don't seem like I do:-D

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that one of your goals is to go to the temple. Let me know so I can go with you. Love you lots. May not say it tons but I do mean it.

Cristi said...

I was tagged (I kid you not) almost 20 times on Facebook and I REFUSE to do this one! But ... good for you! :)