Saturday, January 3, 2009

Waiting for Sunday

So I type this as I patiently wait for Sunday to come. Now anyone who has known me growing up knows that this is not natural at all! Lately I've been understanding life a lot better and why we have the Sabbath day. As a young adult I have had my troubles that's for sure, but now I'm starting to get on the right path again. With the help of my amazing husband, who is now taking the lessons from the Elders, and my Mom, and friends who hold values like me, things are going great!

Tomorrow we start going to a new ward. We will be in my mom's ward, the Kanesville Ward, I know some of the people there already from before, but new members have moved in and boundaries have changed so it will be interesting to see what it is like. We also have a great Bishop I hear, I've never met him I don't think. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for our little family.

May everyone have an AWESOME Sunday filled great joy!

Love,
Calla

Jesus Christ Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: