Friday, July 15, 2011

I Wanna Talk About Me...

Hey Folks,

I have no idea why I made this a family blog, since I really don't talk about them that much:-P Life is going good out here in Cali. We're settled into our beautiful home which is pretty good size for being a duplex and military house. We only have a few boxes left and it's mainly boxes (two of our shelves 'died' during the move). It's so nice to FINALLY get back into the routine with the babe and stay there!! She is officially going to bed by 8:30 and waking up at 6 and going back to sleep until 8:45am...bliss!! Jeff's work schedule has been ridiculous this past week! He's working 5:30-2:30, but is heading back to his lovely 7am shift next week...YAY!!! Now I can get my butt back to the gym!!

Weight loss for mommy:

I'm still on Weight Watchers, asked for an unlimited plan for my birthday, we shall see if the birthday fairy delivers. I finally got the Wii setup so I worked out to The Biggest Loser, but I feel like I really need to get back into the gym. Not only does the gym provide me with a wide range of equipment, but also it allows me to get out of the house even for an hour! I haven't been out of the house since Monday...MONDAY!!! I was going a little bonkers, I'm afraid I'm going to turn into one of those people who is scared of the outdoors!

LET IT BE KNOW THAT TONIGHT I DRANK MY LAST COKE!!!! Yes I'm Mormon and I drink caffeine blah blah blah. I notice that my body is just crappy when I drink pop anymore. I had a Diet Coke tonight and my taste buds were saying "GAG!! What the heck?!?!?" and my stomach does not have the best feeling.  We don't keep pop in the house because we know it would be a VERY bad outcome!

My weight is down REALLY close to being past my high school weight. I will be posting my starting weight (right before babe was born) and also my high school weight when I'm far far away from them both. I would LOVE to lose some awesome weight before my high school reunion (yes 10 years...it's crazy!!), but we shall say how I do with a 4 mth old:-D We did get a jogging stroller...for FREE!!! Jeff's coworker had one and it had barely been used...lovely!!! Handles awesome and baby girl is in love with it!

Now my biggest challenge is going to be this weekend...Disneyland! I'm a little excited to go, but I'm really nervous about my eating habits while I'm gone. Upside about California is that it's state law that you have the calories listed on the menu next to the price so it's all up to me and there is no excuse and I can't say "oh wow, how did I gain weight?"

Well I think that's it, for some reason I had a serious itch to blog and I finally got to do it!!

Later
~C

0 comments: