Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well Hello 2012!

Hey Folks,

My head is swimming of thoughts of 2011 and what it brought to our family & what 2012 has to hold. Right now Bella is napping with grandma in the recliner, one of the babes I'm watching is napping and the other is happily watching Sesame Street...Time to blog!!!!

2011:
Pretty great year! Celebrated our lil' miss joining us, moved to California for our first duty station and I'm not going to lie I kind of like it here:-) Even though we're out in the middle of nowhere and we don't go anywhere, but that just means more family time:-) I got called as the Relief Society 2nd counselor and I finally think I know what I'm doing:-P Jeff ran his 2nd marathon in October on his birthday and is one year closer to the big 3-0:-) Spent Christmas with both of our families. It was lovely to see everyone, but man our little house can only hold so many bodies!

2012:
Jeff will be running his 3rd marathon in February. Jeff will hopefully be putting on his next stripe:-D Around the same time we will be welcoming a new addition to our family of 3, yep we're preggers again!!! You can call us crazy, but we just call it blessed and loved:-)

My goals:
*Logging in/following babyfit for a healthy mommy & baby
*DON'T gain the 70lbs back!
*Prioritize properly
*Don't sweat the small stuff
*Organize our home, there's clutter everywhere from different things and it's driving me nuts!

Well that's all.
Later,
Love,
C

0 comments: