Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day is Everyday

Hey Folks,
In my head I have all this stuff I want to say, let's see what happens:-)

Annabella:
IS BIG!! She's going to be 11 months next week...WOW!! We have enjoyed every minute with her and love watching her grow. She is starting to wean off me, which is a love hate thing for me. She LOVES whatever we're eating and is starting to put her nose up at baby food, can you blame her? She is a chicken when it comes to walking. She will take about two steps and then fall over and just crawl. She is running along the edge of the couch all day long! My poor back can't take much more of the twenty pounder so I make her walk while holding one my hands and she's getting it. We're hoping by her first birthday she'll be grooving. She loves to play peek a boo and loves waving bye bye. She's so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!!

Jeff:
Is a weekend duty guy. We works Friday-Monday 7a-4p, which we love and hate. Love the fact we get him for three days during the week, hate we don't have him on Sundays. He just ran his third marathon in Huntington Beach this past week, next is May in Orange County. His goal in life is to run in all 50 states.

Me:
Busy growing a baby:-) We go next week to see the stinker. I'm finally getting my energy back and Jeff is more than happy! He has clean clothes, dishes done, and dinner done when he gets home. For awhile it was kind of scary:-P

I think that is that. Valentines day has been pretty low key and just another day. I get flowers at least once a month and chocolate whenever I want. So to me Valentines day at our house is everyday:-)

Love,
C

0 comments: